Thursday, September 13, 2007

The American Dream :(

They call it the American Dream. Somewhere a few years ago I heard someone saying that it's really an American "dream" for it happens to be true only when you are asleep.
Really, the more I get to know about "The land of Coca cola and Wonder bra" the more I get upset. The news I read or hear everyday breaks my heart.
Now I am convinced that Marijuana gives rise to insanity!! Indeed !! But not in its users but in the policies directed against it !!
A nation that sentences the possessor of a single joint to life imprisonment without parole but sets a murderer free after perhaps six years is in the grips of a deep psychosis , must have gone insane with Marijuana .... :(
How would I stand that insanity ?! Not in this life.......
My American Dream ... gone ... :(

No comments: