Today I woke up at 8 in the morning . Had my breakfast and went to college. Attended a class and went to play football. Scored four goals and came back home. Slept for an hour or so. At 9 I realized I had caught a cold and an awful headache !!!!
What to do!!! ..... What to do!!! I could not think much as the headache was tearing my head apart..........Then there was light.... I remembered Captain Jack Sparrow......I ran across the street and bought a quarter of XXX Rum .... :(
Now I am having the deadly Rum with lukewarm( The word lukewarm has a long history, dating back to the 14th century. " luke" is believed to be an alternative form of lew or the archaic hleow, which meant 'tepid') water.....hick hick..... I have saved myself ......hick hick...... A day, so sober, gone............... thanks to Captain Jack Sparrow...... hick ........
After all I don't want to die an angel !!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment