I am certain that ORIGINALITY is an unexplored territory. You get there, if at all, by carrying a canoe -- you can't take a taxi !!! .......... Guess what this so called reflection of mine is not Original either !!!!
Anyway I really believe originality never impresses anybody, compilation does. This is my first blog ...... I 'think' I will be posting blogs here on regular interval . Do not expect anything so called "Original" from me.
I will not be intentionally Political or Religious. I will not intentionally shout for a Social cause either, as I don't have those Godly characters in me .........
Although I still don't know what I will be writing in this weird place, this blog is only to warn you that sometimes in my blogs I may atmost sound aboriginal........ but never "Original" !!!
Amen.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment