I don't care if God asks me to go to hell.
I don't care if Netaji comes back.
I don't care if Australia cannot win a twenty twenty match.
I don't care if you don't care.
I don't care if the hills have eyes.
I don't care if they ban the "hemp seed" in Columbia.
I don't care if they stop brewing single malts or Absinthe.
I don't care if girls start to have IQ's in positive integers.
I don't care if cows start to fly.
I don't care if Bush understands the gravity of the situation and let the great Caligula to take control of the mess he created.
I don't care if anybody could see me during a power-cut.
I don't care if the sky falls on our head.
I don't care if nobody reads my blogs........I will still keep on posting them..
I will keep on posting such nonsense for the rest of my life ,curse Google for that.
I don't care!!!!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment